The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents is a registered charity established more than 90 years ago that aims to campaign for change, influence opinion, contribute to debate, educate and inform - for the good of all.
• Over 1000 young lives are lost every year in road crashes
• One in three crashes on UK roads involve men under the age of 20
• Speed is a factor in around one in three road deaths
Visit direct.gov.uk/think for THINK! campaign information including:
• THINK! road safety statistics and facts
• THINK! adverts and interactive road safety games
• Partnership information
Road safety advice
Visit the new road safety advice section of Directgov for general road safety information including:
• Drink driving limits
• Advice on choosing and fitting child car seats
• Penalties for using hand-held mobile phones whilst driving
Blue Light Aware is a short video, produced on behalf of the emergency services. Their crews rely on the help of other road users when they're on a 'blue light' journey. By watching Blue Light Aware, you will better understand their needs, you will be reducing the risks you face, you will be contributing to a safer road environment and you might also be helping to save a life.
Traffic Signs And Meanings contains over 40 articles written by experts who continually update and add new content.
This is a useful site, full of tips and advice.
Everything you need to know about driving overseas.
Free UK Road Traffic Report Service
If you are looking for a driving instructor elsewhere in the UK or Ireland, then you can search our directory here